1. The dermatology service is available for questions during our business hours.
2. The staff is accessible via phone calls (973-831-2383) or e-mail (email@example.com)
3. Technicians return client calls with 24 - 48 hrs while Dr. Helton-Rhodes & Dr. Radwanski answers consultations from referring veterinarians
4. Your referring veterinarian receives a complete report of each examination on the same day as your visit. If you are unable to contact RVD, please call your primary care veterinarian for advice.
5. Dermatology is a specialty service and is not available at all times. You may leave a message by phone-mail or e-mail and we will respond when the office re-opens.
6. Progress examinations are generally suggested approximately 3-4 weeks after the initial visit. In the interest of excellent medical care for your pet, we must subject phone (and e-mail) consultation case management to a limit of 3 Months after examination. Please remember, phone calls are a poor substitute for physical examinations as the dynamics of your pet's condition may have changed. We do not want to suggest an incorrect or inappropriate treatment course. Our communication policies are design to offer your pet the best medical care.