***A consultation is necessary prior to any procedure (i.e. intradermal skin testing) so that your pet may be thoroughly
In preparation for your visit please review the following:
1. Collect all medical records: they may be faxed or e-mailed to the office prior to your visit (some referring veterinarians may do this directly from their office).
2. Bring actual medications or list of any pertinent medications. If you have any x-ray films, cd, etc. please bring them to the exam.
3. If you have an elizabethan collar (e-collar), always bring it with you for every appointment and/or procedure.
4. Please try to not bathe your pet the week of your initial visit.
5. Client information and patient history forms may be downloaded and completed prior to your arrival at RVD. (Click here to download forms) These forms may be faxed or e-mailed to the office or you may bring them with you on the day of your exam.
6. New clients please arrive approximately 30 minutes early so we can process your registration forms/records.
We accept all Major Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex), Personal Checks (when accompanied by a valid driver's license for electronic processing), Care Credit, and Cash.